Monday, January 19, 2009

Keegans first christmas!

This christmas was so much fun.... we went up to my parents cabin as always, Keegan went on his first snowmobile ride and loved it so much he slept! Keegan loved to open presents...only so he can play with the wrapping paper! We had so much fun with the babies and just being together as a family and with my family. Grandma and PaPa spoiled him a little to much. I don't have room in my house anymore except for keegans toys!!

Keegans First Christmas!



santa brought keegan, gage, and tanner horses


The cousins...minus Ashlyn...she was just born TODAY!

and this is what my living room looked like when we got home from the cabin.

6 comments:

T!FF said...

One spoiled lttle dude!!! We had fun with you guys this Christmas! Love you guys.

Aimee Sommer said...

I remember isabels first christmas.. I thought to myself.. where the HELL am i gonna put this crap.. its so much fun to spoil them.. he is DARLING!!

Em said...

oh my goodness, that is sooooo dejavu for us! we KNOW how it is;-) we have been minimizing for the past month. i have put a bunch away, so i'm hoping i will pull them out in a few months and it will be christmas all over again! i love the rocking horse. can we come play?!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Wow, he did get lots of presents! That is fun that you are all still able to go to the cabin together!

Ciera said...

CUTE!!! He is getting so big. :)

Josh and Micah said...

I love that Keegan is in the middle of the presents! I didnt even see him the first time I looked at the picture! :) haha Hes so adorable!