Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Well this Halloween was so much fun!! My mom invited us to go over to her wards "trunk or treat" the night before halloween, So we decided to dress keegan up and go. (since we had two costums and wanted him to wear both) So we went to that. Then on halloween we always go to my parents house for chili and to dress up. Keegan was such a cute lion, and didn't mind wearing either costume at all! Ry and I didn't have costumes this year, didn't have enough time to go find one. So we went and dug through the costumes that my mom has gotten through the years and these are what we came up with! Hope everyone had a great halloween.
Keegan as our little monster!
Crazy Family!Ya i know rys mask is freaky! i wouldn't let him let keegan see him in it!My Boys.

9 comments:

Michael and Cassie said...

seriously kelsie he is so adorable! you look like a cute fun mom too! i'm so happy for you!

Davis and co. said...

Thanks for saying "Hi". Your baby Keegan is so cute! Don't you love being a Mom. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! P.S. I love Alaska but miss my family. -Lisa

Em said...

great minds think alike;-) we had brennan go as a lion too, but we were dressed as lion tamers, so much fun. keegan looks adorable of course. yeeeeah, ryan's mask IS really freaky.

Em said...

i love how much keegan looks like ryan. so freaking cute. i just CAN'T get over it!

T!FF said...

SUPER CUTE! KEEGAN IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER! I'M SURE YOU GUYS AGREE! I REALLY WANT TO BABYSIT~!!!!!!!

Sorensons said...

He is so cute!!!

Em said...

oh my gosh, PLEASE come on saturday!!! it would be SO fun to see you:-) and let the babies play together. come, come, come!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

hey! We've changed our blog title! So we're letting you know so you don't just get a blank screen if you come see our blog!
We're now at
Almostlyrics.blogspot.com

Hope things are going good!

Sorensons said...

Mom will love that! No, Jace doesn't have red hair. I'm sure mom will let me know that she saw you. She loves seeing you and will be thrilled to see Keegan.